Is It Appropriate To Use Photos On Your Blog?

For Challenge Number Two, I was asked to tell my opinion.  Here is the question I was asked:

When do you think it is appropriate for students to use real photos of themselves on their blogs and why?

I think personally that it is not okay under most circumstances.  If you are asked to by a teacher or other adults you trust, it is probably okay, but you are the boss.  Decide for yourself if you are comfortable with that risk.  If you choose to post a picture of yourself without password protection, it is very risky.  If you are okay with the fact that people could try to hack into your personal life without your consent, it could be okay.  Even with password protection, it is still risky.  You need to be comfortable with people looking at your picture.  People could be able to find you.  I think that ultimately, it is up to you.  You need to decide if you are comfortable with people seeing you.

That’s it

Coleman-

5 thoughts on “Is It Appropriate To Use Photos On Your Blog?

1. Whoa, I do the same challenges. Nice to see a fellow blogger blog about the same things I do. Anyway, saw your bookshelf, and Eragon totally deserves to be up on that shelf!

2. Pingback: Visit these | Challenge Yourself to Blog

3. Pingback: Visit these | Challenge Yourself to Blog